Architectural Advisor to the Masonry Industry
The Rocky Mountain Masonry Institute (RMMI) is looking for an experienced architect to join our Technical Support Team. In this key role, you’ll plan and carry out the technical outreach activities of the association. This will include producing educational seminars, writing technical publications, and providing technical support services to the design & construction community.
Your mission is to make brick, block and stone the building materials of choice by helping owners, architects, contractors and suppliers to achieve successful, high-performing masonry projects. Your duties may include:
- Reviewing details and design documents
- Providing guidance on masonry materials, wall systems, workmanship, cleaning, and more
- Jobsite Visits to Address Challenges During Construction
- Giving Professional Seminars and Webinars
- Development of Technical Resources to Guide Masonry Users on Proper Design & Installation Techniques
This consulting position is ideal for a design professional who is confident in their masonry expertise and available to work 20-40 hours per month in this capacity as an independent contractor. Most of this work can be done from home.
Compensation: $100 – $125 per hour
- 10+ years industry experience
- Architectural degree, NCARB licensure preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit, Bluebeam, and MS Office Suite
What is the Rocky Mountain Masonry Institute?
RMMI is a consortium of more than 60 companies throughout Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico, including brick and concrete masonry manufacturers, stone producers, masonry contractors, suppliers and associates. We work together to advance the use and understanding of masonry wall systems through design education, technical assistance, and skills training.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please email their resume and a note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org